Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Scofield






Last weekend we stayed at a cabin in Scofield, and had a great time just being lazy. The guys took off and went fishing, which left us girls to do whatever we wanted. The kids tie dyed shirts, we gave each other pedicures, we ate, Hatalee tried her hand at tennis, we ate some more, oh and we ate. Hatalee loved having baby Everett around, they were inseperable. She toted him around all weekend, she became his second mom. Micah loved the basketball and tennis courts and all the balls he could chase around. Maren wanted to know if we could move in, because she didn't want to come home.

6 comments:

Shellee said...

miranda- you'll have to email me where you stayed. It looks like such a great place. I could pretend my cellphone didn't have coverage, and really relax.

J. Melody said...

Those pictures are darling!! Hattee was so dang cute with Everett. He adores her. We're putting in a bed for her, so ask her when she's moving in. Thanks for the fun time...the nonstop eating makes it all worth it.

Karin said...

Hey Miranda, I swear I am not stocking you. I was totally blog hopping, and I randomly came on to yours. How crazy is that! I love the whole blog thing. If you want you can check mine out. mksmithfam.blogspot.com See ya, probably soon.(: Karin (robbins)

Chalan said...

Miranda- Hey fun times. I remember going to scofield every year with my cousins when I was young, that is so fun for your kids. Also, Alaska! Cool! Jealous, looks like fun! Nice to get a break from your kids, but you sure miss them too I know. :)

Staiger Smiles said...

What fun!! Your family has had a great summer! I have missed my sweet Maren...Tell her hello from me. You have a darling family!

Stephanie said...

Hey Miranda! My parents have a cabin there too! Too bad we haven't run into eachother there before! Do you go often?