Thursday, September 4, 2008

Marens First Day of Preschool

Today was the first day of Preschool for Maren. She's been dying to go to school and was so excited. She came home happy because she counted on her fingers 8 things they did at school today, 1. Put their backpacks away 2. Did puzzles 3.Sat on the rug and watched a movie about letters 4. Played on the playground 5. Had Snacks 6. Read a book 7. Made a hand painting 8. Picked up their backpacks and came home! Oh the life a 4 year old....

6 comments:

Shellee said...

I LOVE preschool! What fun things are you doing while its just you and your cute boy?

Marshall Family said...

That is the cutest picture of Maren. I'm so glad she had a great time at school she's getting so big.

miranda said...

I decided to go back to school, so today while Maren was at school Micah took a nap and I did my homework! So exciting!!

wild murdocks said...

Maren you're getting so grown-up! I hope you're having fun at preschool, Ryder loves it!

Chalan said...

Fun- pre-school picture. She is so cute. Sounds like she was excited- that is always a good thing :).

Staiger Smiles said...

Preschool is the best! This is such a sweet picture of Maren. I can't believe how big she is getting. And great job about going back to school. Wow! We will have to talk about this..