Thursday, October 11, 2007

Introducing Hatalee....



My name is Hatalee, I am 7 years old and I just started 2nd grade. My teacher is Miss. Dekker and she is funny. I love to read Harry Potter, Junie B. Jones and Amelia Bedelia books. I'm learning to play the piano and I have lost 7 teeth so far!! When I grow up I want to be an author and illustrate my own books. My favorite food is pizza, and I love to collect Little Pet Shops!! (I have 27 so far..) I love to go the park with my family and play with my cousins!!! I like playing games on the computer and I love going to school! My favorite Holiday is Christmas because I get toys and it's my birthday.

5 comments:

wild murdocks said...

Nice to meet you Hatalee! The boys loved playing with you this weekend and we are soooo excited about the party. I'm sure that Ridge and Rowan are so jealous of your little pet shop collection.

Miranda, thanks for taking care of River's birthday party for me! he, he! Seriously, let me know what else you need me to do to help. I will bring the halloween twister game, and I'll make treat bags for the kids if you want me to. Let me know. The invitations were very cute!

tiffy girl said...

YAY! Hjorth family! I am so excited to see you have joined the blogside! I love it. Can't wait to see more seriously cute pics of your darlings!

McKell said...

Ooooh, Hatee it is so nice to meet you. How is school going? I am still trying to think of what to be for Halloween, so tell me if you and MareBear think of any good costumes for me.

Unknown said...

hey hatalee~
you look so cute! do you love school?? we miss you! and we were happy to see you on the blog! it's so great to see pictures of you!
love you.,
ashli and todd

Unknown said...

hey hatalee~
you look so cute! do you love school?? we miss you! and we were happy to see you on the blog! it's so great to see pictures of you!
love you.,
ashli and todd