Friday, October 12, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

The kids were on Fall Break from school, so Mom and I took them to The Pumpkin Patch to pick out pumpkins! Mom actually found her way out of the corn maze (she didn't have to climb the fence yelling for help). The kids loved picking out their very own pumpkins! Micah wasn't to sure about sitting next to these larger than life pumpkins, but Mom found a little one just his size and he was happy ( I think he thought it was some kind of ball :) ).
Happy Pumpkin Picking!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, that is the cutest thing ever. we can't wait to see you all! is it snowing yet?? love you,
toad adn ash

McKell said...

Micah looks so old...sniff sniff. I love the girls poses, you have yourselves a couple of cheese balls.

Rachel said...

Miranda! Your kids are SO DANG CUTE! I'm excited to start stalking you. You need to get Steve and Janine going on a blog so I can round out my Murdock stalk fest. :)

wild murdocks said...

Those pumkins are glorious! I bet the kids loved it! We are going to paint some pumkins tonite and will carve others on halloween. I may get all homemakery and try to steam, blend, and freeze my own pumkin this year. And maybe even roast the seeds--but that may be pushing it.

J. Melody said...

Sedona loves your site so she can see the latest with the girls and Micah. We're looking forward to Maren's b-day. I still don't know what to dress up as...except for round.