Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Nathan!!






Happy Birthday Na-Na!- We wanted to let you know how much we love and appreciate all you do for us! We hope you have a great Birthday! XOXOX


Happy Birthday Dad, I love helping you build things in the backyard. I had fun when we went on the raft ride with the cousins. I liked helping you oar the boat. Thanks for being a fun Dad, I love you! XOXOXO Love, Hatee


Dad, I liked your birthday cake. I like to go and get suckers with you at the gas station by Grandma Zoey's house. I love you being a good Dad and Happy Birthday. Me and Hatalee like to wrestle with you. I love you. Love, Maren.

9 comments:

The Henrie's said...

Happy Birthday Nate! We hope you had a great one.

McKell said...

Happy Birthday Na-Na! I also liked your birthday cake :)

Unknown said...

nate happy birthday, we have a present for you and the girls, i think you will love it, its small, from belize, we paid 10 dollars for it, you used to have one, now you need a new one, it cost less to maintain that a child, can you guess,
it goes by the name of Eddie! happy birthday nate, we are going to give you are dog for your bday, micah will love him, he doesnt have fleas or mange anymore,
enjoy,

wild murdocks said...

Thanks for coming down, we had a great time! Hope you had a Happy Birthday breaking in the new raft!

miranda said...

Todd and Ash
You know how I feel about small animals! Don't you dare bring it to my house, I think Creed and Jen would love it though- you know it was just Jens birthday as well!!

J. Melody said...

Uhhh...Sedona's allergic to dogs and I'm allergic to fleas...I think Eddie's meant for Nate. Remember the cat who lived under Nate's car hood and even drove to work and back with him? He's an animal magnet. Anyway...happy birthday Nate!! Sorry we missed to Moab party.

The Kirby's said...

Happy Birthday Nate. It sucks getting older huh.

THE CONDIE CLAN said...

Happy Birthday Nate! From Jared :)

tiffy girl said...

Happy Birthday Nate! Wow, you are getting old:) But aren't we all???