Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Break 2008

Hatalee and Rowan breaking in our new raft- floating the Moab Daily Run.
Sedona, Hatalee and Maren splashing in the fountains at Thanksgiving Point.

The only flowers in bloom at the Tulip Festival.
The kids loved the water slide at our Hotel in Moab, they couldn't get enough of it!
Even Micah went down with some help.
This year the kids had a whole week off for Spring Break- we tried to keep busy and do something everyday. We hit Thanksgiving Point to see the tulips, but no tulips were out! So the kids played in the fountains and got sunburned. We ate lunch at Costa Vida, went to the blowup playground Jumpin Jacks and the library! Friday we left for Moab to try out the new boat, but I think the kids favorite part was the hotel pool and it's slide!! I'm glad the week is over and everyone is back in school and schedules (for a couple more weeks anyway).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the slide show! i can't believe it is warm enough to swim already! and happy late birthday nate! the messages from hattee and maren are so cute! love you guys

Shaun & April said...

I'm with you. I love having my kids home but was glad when they went back. I felt like all day I was trying to entertain them.

McKell said...

Micah looks like a GIANT compared to Everett! I can't believe you guys went to Costa Vida with out me :(

Shellee said...

where do you guys stay? it looks fun... i haven't been down there for 6 years.

J. Melody said...

Love the pictures. Moab looked like fun. I hear the tulips finally bloomed and were amazing...but we had fun anyway. The girls always have fun together. Let's do the train for Micah soon.

wild murdocks said...

I hope your mom can heal from the trauma and deception of the tulip festival.

The kids loved your visit to Moab, thanks for coming!

tiffy girl said...

fun times, i love the first pics of kiddies asleep in their strollers...so tired, must keep playing.....