Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had so much fun this Thanksgiving Holiday. After looking through my pictures of the weekend, this is what I'm thankful for- I'm thankful for the gospel in our lives, and the joy it brings to us this Holiday Season.


I'm thankful for my own family and my husband. I'm thankful for the time we were able to spend together this Holiday.


I'm thankful for our Heritage. I'm thankful my children have Great Grandparents and Grandparents who love them. I'm thankful for their example.


I'm thankful for "Guitar Hero", it kept not only the kids entertained but all of the adults as well! Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. I am sure that we can all have that much fun up to Richie Bob's sometime in the future. :)

mena said...

Glad to see that you had a great Thanksgiving. Cute pictures of your kids.

McKell said...

I am thankful for Nate and that he buys fun games for us to play. I can not get those stupid song out of my head! NO....SLEEP....'TIL BROOKLYN!!!

Shaun & April said...

I had a random dream about you last night... You were reading a poem that Nate had wrote you? How crazy is that??? It was after 3 graveyards so I was a little sleep-deprived!

Herd of Sheps said...

Oh my heck, Miranda!! I am so glad that you found me and commented so that I could in turn find you and catch up with your cute family!! It is so good to hear from you! Yes, I am still at 1st Home and things are going well. I am going to keep checking in so that I can keep in touch a little better. Thanks again for checking in. Your family is absolutely darling and I can not believe how grown up Hatalee is, it is crazy, it was just yesterday when you were pregnant with her. How time flies. Thanks again Miranda, talk to you later :)