Saturday, April 11, 2009

Marens New Smile




Maren has had a loose tooth all week and it finally came out! She was eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast when she stopped and had this funny look on her face. She spit something out of her mouth and it landed on the bar. We looked over and saw Marens tooth laying next to her cereal bowl. I guess that's one way of loosing your tooth. She is pretty excited about loosing her tooth. I keep thinking she's too young to be loosing teeth, but it probably helps when your wrestling with your sister and you get kicked in the mouth.

4 comments:

tiffy girl said...

she is to little to be losing teeth! she looks pretty proud of her new smile:)

miranda said...

maren did it hurt when I kicked you in the mouth and make your tooth lose! From hatee

Grandma Nancy said...

Good job Maren. I love the new smile. I hope the tooth fairy was good to you.

McKell said...

Oh, how funny. I miss these kids.