Monday, May 4, 2009

Congratulations McKell

This weekend we drove to Logan to watch my little sister graduate from Utah State University. I have to brag about her for just a minute- she spent 2 months in New Zealand doing her student teaching and came home to graduate with a 4.0 in Elementary Education. I'm so happy and proud of her accomplishments. It was so great to see her graduate and give Logan one last honk as we drove away. :) "PINEAPPLE!" Her graduation gift was tickets to see "Wicked" with my mom and myself. We had a great time and loved the show, it was amazing!
Dad, Mom, McKell, Myself, Bre and Ty at Graduation.




5 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

Great job Kell. You are awesome and we are proud of you. I wish you could have talked Gregors into walking.
Love ya,

Unknown said...

you guys are so cute... and i loved your easter pictures too! congrats kel...

TyandBre said...

Miranda, I've never seen that crazy side of you before. That was so dang funny! I was thrilled. Who doesn't love pineapple?

Shaun & April said...

4.0?? That's amazing. Way to go McKell. We love you!

wild murdocks said...

Such a cute picture of you two girls!