Friday, May 22, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Maren did it- she graduated from Preschool. After much coaxing and bribing she finished out her year of Preschool. Ty Ty has been teasing her she didn't have enough credits to graduate because she would do anything to get out of going and missed several days of school. I only hope Kindergarten will be better, it's good we have all summer to talk her into it. Her class put on a little singing and dancing program, and she was so excited to see Kell and Bre. She could care less that I was there, but as soon as she saw Kell and Bre walk in her face lit up and she was all smiles. I'm glad her other mothers could be there to witness this momentous occasion.





Marens teachers, Miss Elaine and Miss Barbara.
The ones she REALLY loves, Bre, Kell and Grandma Murdock.


Doing the "Tootie Tah Tah" Dance.

6 comments:

J. Melody said...

Congrats to Mar Bear!!

the lunch lady said...

ah, yes! no preschool graduation from Miss Elaine would be complete without the Tootie-Tah!

Congratulations!

laura said...

my girls had miss elaine and miss barbara too! and one of their fav's was the tootie tah. You can't get better teachers than them. Good luck with kindergarten!

TyandBre said...

I'm so proud of our little Maren. I have to say it is pretty easy being one of her "other mothers." In fact, I don't think I even need my own kids... I'll just borrow yours every once in a while.

Unknown said...

con'grad'ulations mare! i should vow to not say that for the next several graduations.

you guys are so cute.. that was fun this weekend!

Unknown said...

ps
i hope she doensn't become the next julie stringer with her head down during announcements. jk