Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Disney's Princess on Ice





Saturday we ventured up to Salt Lake to watch Disney's Princess on Ice show! We took Grandma, stopped by to pick up Jen, Sedona and Baby Everett. Poor Everett didn't have a choice, but was a good sport being the only boy ( He slept through the whole show). The girls loved it and were amazed at all of the skating princesses!! They were a little annoyed with the girls sitting behind us, who kept waving to Ariel and sang every song word for word in their ears!!

7 comments:

tiffy girl said...

Was Nate not invited? I can't imagine him not wanting to go. I have just decided we are done having kids cause the next one might be a girl.
Pollywog

wild murdocks said...

Oh my girliness! What a delightful princess dream come true!

I'm wearing the Ariel costume next halloween--lookout!

J. Melody said...

It was a dream come true indeed. Sedona is still on a princess high drinking all her beverages from her Arial snow-cone cup. Thanks to Princesses Cinderella and Belle for a fun day!

Unknown said...

arieal is a dream boat! need i say more! that looked like a night to remember! and is alina really going to be ariel for halloween?? yes, we better watch out!

McKell said...

Wow, I can't believe I didn't go! What was I thinking? The Ariel perched on the rock picture is slightly disturbing, I can't exactly pinpoint why. I was wondering why the boy sitting next to Hatee wasn't wearing a princess? Wasn't it a requirement to get in?

miranda said...

I'm not sure why he was there? He's not wearing shoes as well, which is really Disturbing!!! Although mom was sitting next to a 16 year old boy!!?? Not sure why he was there either!?

me said...

I would have gone if I would have known Ariel was showing so much cleavage!