Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spending Spring Break at Preschool


McKell is out of school this week for Spring Break, so I thought I'd ask her to come and watch Micah while I went to Marens preschool to be the Mom Helper. When Maren found out the plan she said she'd rathar have Aunt Kell come to her school and be the Mom Helper. So I packed them lunches and off they went. Kell is such a good sport to spend her Spring Break with a bunch of preschoolers. Thanks Aunt Kell, Maren was pretty excited about taking you to school!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so funny! i think mckell could pass as you though. what sort of surprises did you pack in the lunch? love you

J. Melody said...

Hey maybe Kell could come to a day of Sedona's preschool--which she thinks is her writing on her chalkboard and reading books. How fun for Maren and for Kell too.

McKell said...

You know I wouldn't have rather been anywhere else. I loved eating lunch at a table that my knees couldn't fit under with kids constantly poking me for help to scrape mustard of their sandwiches and put straws in their juice boxes. But I am here to say that Mar Bear is a child prodigy. By far the smartest in the class.