Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tea Parties and Goose Eggs?




Everyone warned me that boys were different from girls, but I just shrugged off the advice and thought kids are kids. So while my girls are dresssing up and having tea parties (entertaining themselves), I'm constantly chasing Micah around picking up mess after mess. The poor little guy has been running and playing outside with the weather being so nice and has fallen 3 times and hit his head on the same spot every time. This pictures doesn't do it justice, but he has quite the purple goose egg!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, poor little guy, at first i thought it was maren that had the goose egg and i was looking all over the picture. haha. we love you guys!

tiffy girl said...

ouch! Max had a twinner goose egg just like that last year! It is so sad when that happens. poor guy! and yes, boys make big messes!!

Grandma Nancy said...

Roo, I would know what to do with the goose egg, but the tea party stuff is all foreign to me. Sorry the little guy got hurt. Just stock up on bandaids

wild murdocks said...

Oh my noggin!

I'm sure the boys would love to have a tea party with the girls, and then play spy, and pretend that the tea was poison. It's good that they have some girls to play with to even them out a bit!

wild bri said...

Hey I have a really good scientifically proven method to relive goose eggs, all you do is rub butter all over it, works like a charm, just ask mom.

Looks like it's time for a helmet Micah!

Shellee said...

Halle had several just like that last summer. Without fail, she'd fall down the very last step of our deck because she wouldn't set her stuff down. I hope we're past that. Its scary when your kids head swells like a golf ball is beneath it.
I guess what I'm getting at is, all my kids- boys and girls, are wild like that.