Friday, June 20, 2008

"Cousin Camp" in Review..

Running through the fountains at Gateway. Playing in the sprinklers at Grandmas.
Hot Dog Roast at Whiting Campground.
It wouldn't be "Cousin Camp" without Jumpin Jacks.
Painting at Color Me Mine.
Gateway.
Grandma and the babies.

The last couple of summers my mom has had this great idea to have a "Cousins Camp". River and Ridge spent the week at my moms(you have to be in kindergarten in order to stay without parents)and we tried to cram in as many activites as possible! The kids loved it and mom and myself were completely exhausted at the end of each day. The kids were hilarious in making decisions at what they wanted to do, but in the end I think they were all happy with what activities were chosen. So untill next year... (it's a good thing we have a year in between to recover from exhaustion) Go Cousin Camp!!!

8 comments:

McKell said...

I hate that I have a job! I missed out on the best parts of cousins camp.

mena said...

Cousin Camp... how cute is that, your mom is the cutest to come up with that idea. Those are lucky kids

wild murdocks said...

Cute pictures!

Thanks for helping out with all the crazy cousins camp fun. The boys loved it!

Saucy Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saucy Lady said...

I have finally joined the World Wide Web thanks to my dear friend Janean! So, look me up and check out our little entree of a blog! Hopefully, I can figure out how to do this myself. I am new to the whole World Wide Web so bear with me. I just barely got myself an email address for crying out loud! I finally got in the new millenium. YEAH!!! By the way, this is your favorite person from NW better known as Saucy Lady! Please check in and add me on your link list but don't put my real name!

the lunch lady said...

I'm so glad you found my blog so that I could find yours! You are one of my favorite people and I think your kids are darling!

J. Melody said...

I'm glad Sedona got to take part in the Gateway fun. What are Grandma's plans for the future as the number of cousins increases? Just the 3 hours in the heat at the fountains wiped me out. You are all troopers. We're lucky to have Grandma Janine.

auntpittypat said...

I told my kids that I plan on doing this next summer. It looks like you guys had so much fun. Your Mom is a neat lady. I'll have to get idea's from you.