Saturday, June 14, 2008

San Juan River









Last week we had the chance to float The San Juan River with my family. It was so nice to be with all of my siblings (we missed Todd and Ash) and spend time together. The weather was amazing, the water was high and moved fast, the kids loved playing in the sand and water 24/7, and amazingly enough we had no injuries or sickness! Yeah!! We left Micah home with Richard and Karla, so the trip would be enjoyable for me. :) Thanks Tyler for putting the trip together for all of us, it was an amazing time!

4 comments:

mena said...

nlooks like tons of fun. I want to go so bad, we are trying to talk Brian and Alina into taking us.

wild murdocks said...

It was a great time! We couldn't have asked for nicer weather or a smoother trip!

I love the picture of the glow sticks!

Unknown said...

oh, we wish we could have come! we are glad it went well though! and it was good to hang out this weekend. keep me posted on cousin camp..

Chalan said...

Miranda- looks like fun. Cute pictures. It's great to get together with your family! :)