Thursday, June 26, 2008

Swimming Lessons

My two fish.
Hatalee on the diving board.
Maren wouldn't jump off the diving board- so this is her version of it.

The girls finished up swimming lessons last week and did great. I'm thrilled their lessons are over, getting three kids up and ready and out the door by 8:30 every morning is a task for me. I dropped off "Monster boy" at moms while I took the girls to lessons- this way I wouldn't be jumping in fully clothed after him. The girls love the water and by the last day Maren was finally getting it! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute! and i loved the cousin camp blog, especially the picture with your mom and micah and everett! that is so funny...

well get out your fancy high hilled dancing shoes! the fun soon begins! can't wait to hear about the cruise when you guys get back! have fun...

The Henrie's said...

Lucky you! Mine start lessons next week. Have a good time in Alaska!

Saucy Lady said...

Hey Miranda! I changed a little tiny thing about my blog, the spelling so here is a new link to it:

http://thelinguinis.blogspot.com/

Edit it on your link list. Thanks! Your girls are cute!

Marshall Family said...

Your girls are so cute! You are such a cute mom always getting your kids involved in all sorts of fun stuff. Have fun on the cruise!

J. Melody said...

Now we just need to get the girls together to swim so they can argue about who has the best or the most water.

Anonymous said...

Missing you at work! How was the cruise.

Kirsten said...

I am so glad you found my blog!! You have such a cute family! I am still at new haven and I need to move to your house.... to much drama goin' on over here!!!!