Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer is Over..

Another sign summer is over- McKell leaving us to finish her LAST year at Utah State. We got together one last time for a hot dog roast, before she takes off in the morning. We've had so much fun with McKell around for the summer. I can't figure out why she wants to be with me and experience my mundane mom life, but she does and the kids can't get enough of her. We spent the week going to lunch and just playing around- one of Hatalee's friends told her mom she wished she had an Aunt Kell. I think we all do! Micah in true boy fashion poking and sticking things in the fire.
Mesmerized by the flames.
Mom and Hatalee with her Aunt Kell.
Mom, Myself, my Grandma, and my girls.
Grandma and Grandpa Murdock.
Jen, Kell, Me, Bre, Sedona, Maren, Mom and Hatalee together for a Girls Only picture.
Good Luck Kell, we're so excited this is your last year at school! Thanks for another fun summer! We love you!

5 comments:

wild murdocks said...

Cute pictures! Especially of you and Kell at the end, and all of the girls!

Shellee said...

I think the pictures of you two at the end is great too. Where's my Aunt Kell? I could use one. Ahh- the Aggie days.

Rachel said...

I wish my girls had an Aunt Kell FOR SURE! What a sweet tribute to your sis.

TyandBre said...

I think me and Ty are going to have Kell-withdrawls... Good thing we have your kids around to keep us entertained!

Funny that I'm commenting on your blog and you are sitting right next to me... :)

Saucy Lady said...

How sweet.That is so great that you got to spend all that time with her. Sisters are so imporant... your kids will always remember this summer it sounds like it has been a fun one.