Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Micah Boy

It was Micah's 3rd Birthday this past weekend-because of his love for "Saurs" we celebrated with a Dinosaur party. I found a T-Rex pinata and thought he would love smashing it and devouring the treats inside. My only mistake was letting him play with the pinata all week. He toted and and carried that thing around like it was his baby.
Everyone was having fun untill Big Sister took her turn and let the poor T-Rex have it- after she knocked his leg off the fun was over.

He no longer liked the idea of having his T-Rex baby strung up by a rope and being smashed and destroyed with a bat.



Nothing a little duct tape can't fix.


Our family of Scary Dinosaurs.










I even attempted a dinosaur cake, after the pinata I was just happy he didn't cry when we ate his "long neck". Happy Birthday Baby Boy!






6 comments:

Newty said...

Looks like good times. The Picture of Micah right after the dino was smashed is the exact same look nate had when he used to strike out in High school.

Sydney said...

That is too cute that he became attached to the pinata. I love that you fixed it with duct tape!

I don't have your email address, I'd love to invite you to our blog, email me if you'd like an invite. thecondieclan {at}gmail

mena said...

too cute about his poor "saur". Very nice cake!! aren't birthdays grand?

Chalan said...

What a cute party! You are such a cute mom. Love the dinosaur cake! I love that you had to tape the pinata- so cute.

Shellee said...

hahaha. I'm laughing at the comment about nate. Your baby is three! Good grief. He's so cute, and tender apparently.

Marshall Family said...

so cute.. you are the best mom with the cutest ideas.