Monday, June 29, 2009

Cousin Camp 2009

We survived another year of Cousin Camp. My mom has this great idea of getting all of the cousins together for a week and try to do as much as possible. The kids absolutely love being together and at the end of the week they're looking forward to next year. This year we made it to Lagoon, only after Bre and McKell promised to come with us. Tyler scoffed us for wanting to go to Lagoon but in the end his classes happened to let out early so he could come with us. I think he was just as excited (if not more) than the kids, and he made all of them ride the big rollercoasters with him. So thanks Grandma Janine for putting together another exhausting Cousin Camp. Towards the end of the week I thought I heard her say she couldn't wait to go back to work, I think we wore her out.



























1 comment:

wild murdocks said...

Super cute pictures! Thanks for wrangling the kids, they LOVED it! (especially having a break from me)